Considering you know the Requirements of your Program of Choice, here’s the list of almost all documents (some programs require some other documents as well, take a good look at program requirement) that you would be needing for your Admission Application.
- Secondary School Certificate – SSC (Matric Sanad)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate – HSSC (Intermediate Sanad)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Transcript
- Language Certificate (GRE, IELTS, TOEFL etc.)
- Two Reference Letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Motivation (LOM)
- National Identity Card
(Some other documents might also be required, please see the program requirements carefully)
Things to Keep in Mind
- Try to get the reference letters from the senior most faculty members (preferably Doctors) and ask them to be very specific about the subjects and your program for which you’re applying. The reference letters must be on Official Letter Heads of institute.
Next Step: Compiling Required Documents
If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below, I’ll try to reach you as soon as possible 🙂