Considering you know the Requirements of your Program of Choice, here’s the list of almost all documents (requirement varies from program to program) that you would be needing for your Admission Application.
- Secondary School Certificate – SSC (Matric Sanad)
- Higher Secondary School Certificate – HSSC (Intermediate Sanad)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Transcript
- Language Certificate (GRE, IELTS, TOEFL etc.)
- English Proficiency Certificate (get it from university)
- Two Reference Letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of Motivation (LOM)
- National Identity Card
Some other documents might also be required for which you have to see the program requirements carefully.
Things to Keep in Mind
- The reference letters must be from the senior most faculty members (preferably Doctors) and on Official Letter Heads of institute. Ask your teachers to be very specific about the subjects and your program for which you’re applying.